ENHANCING WOUND CARE QUALITY: GLOBAL COLLABORATION FOR LOCAL ACTION
In May 2020, the 30th Conference of the European Wound Management Association EWMA will be held in London, one of the world’s most-visited cities and we are delighted to be partnering with the Tissue Viability Society in the UK who will be celebrating their 40th Anniversary in 2020.
Theme of the EWMA 2020 Conference:
Enhancing Wound Care Quality: Global Collaboration for Local Action
• Collaboration across professions, organisations and nations
• Innovation locally, nationally and internationally
• Local action to improve national and international wound care
Safe, high-quality healthcare improves the health and wellbeing of populations and nations. Improving the quality of wound care requires shared learning, research and innovation with people from different parts of the world. The EWMA Conference will focus on how global collaboration in wound care can deliver cost-effective, high-quality wound care at a local level.
Topics will include:
- Key session: Burns, Thermal Injuries and Scar Prevention: Surgical and Non-Surgical Management
- Trauma Wounds and Injuries: Innovative and Pragmatic Treatment
- Guest session: Centre for Burns Injury Policy and Research
- Free Paper sessions on Burns & Acute Wounds
We look forward to welcoming you to London!
Georgina Gethin, EWMA Scientific Recorder
Alberto Piaggesi, EWMA President
Linda Primmer, TVS Chair