The 8th Annual Canadian Burn Conference will take place in person this year in Halifax, Nova Scotia, from October 21-23, 2022. The pre-conference ABLS workshop will be held on Friday, October 21, 2022, followed by the two-day conference which includes hot topics such as:
- multidisciplinary keynote speakers
- dedicated session on paediatric and geriatric burn care
- anesthetic considerations in burn surgery
- beyond the burn: psycho-social needs and care for patients and their families
- breakout sessions for rehabilitation, nursing and nutrition, researcher and quality assurance, and first responders.
- clinical cases – acute and secondary reconstructive cases and the use of technology to advanced wound care.
We are also excited to announce that abstracts are now being accepted for the conference. Abstract submissions for oral and digital poster presentations are welcome. The submission deadline is September 5, 2022. Please visit the conference website for more information, including the preliminary agenda and see the abstracts page for details on requirements and how to submit an abstract online.