Who is it for?
- All staff with an interest in burn care
Led by specialists in their fields the agenda will include…
- Fluid management and wound assessment
- Pain management and nutrition Smoke inhalation
- Dressings and surgical management
- Mental health and psychological therapies
- The patient experience
- Infection Prevention and sepsis
- Scar management
- Electrical and chemical burns
And many more.
Cost Course Only – £300 Accommodation may be available – e mail for further details and price
To secure your place or for further information please contact Penelope.firstname.lastname@example.org