We are delighted to offer all British Burn Association members a 20% discount to attend Burns Surgery, Reconstruction & Aesthetics 2019.
This will be distributed on a first come first serve basis. Book now to avoid missing out on this exclusive offer.
The meeting will be taking place on Thursday 28th February 2019 in central London. The course will be chaired by Professor Peter Dziewulski and will cover four main areas:
- Best practice updates
- Advances in reconstructive surgery
- Dermatology, scars & aesthetics
- Supporting surgery with psychosocial care
There will be plenty of opportunity to network with leading burns clinicians and discuss the best ways forward in burns surgery in an open roundtable discussion with the faculty.
- Professor Kayvan Shokrollahi: The role of laser therapy in scar management
- Professor Mamta Shah: Standardising management of post burn scarring in children
- Mr Jorge Leon-Villapalos: Managing burns hypermetabolism
- Mr Ioannis Goutos: The evidence behind platelet rich plasma and botulinum toxin in scar management
- Mr Baljit Dheansa: Approaches to address burn scar contracture
Further details can be found at www.mahealthcareevents.co.uk/burns2019
Please call 0207501671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any general enquiries.
20% discount for all BBA members: simply quote 20BBA0219 upon booking.