ACCEA is looking to recruit members to join the the Advisory Committee on Clinical Excellence Awards (ACCEA) Sub-Committee membership.
ACCEA hope to open the 2020 and 2021 rounds later this year for national CEAs, this is still to be confirmed.
Given the cancellation of the awards round in March 2020, there are likely to be more new applications and double the number of award renewals to be scored.
ACCEA is therefore seeking to increase membership of the 13 regional sub-committees to reduce the burden on existing members.
ACCEA is looking for local or national award holders, as well as Employers and Retired Lay members who hold or held a role in the NHS or Health care and would like to help.
How to apply
Please complete forms below and send to ACCEA secretariat FAO Omarah Adam at ACCEA@dhsc.gov.uk with a short CV.
Background information is also available for prospective members which highlights the:-
- Core role as a sub-committee member
- Benefits of becoming an ACCEA sub-committee member
- Induction and training offered
ACCEA is looking for-
- Professional members (practising consultants)
- Employer member, (Managers from Trusts and Arm’s Length Bodies) will consider the employer’s perspective and whether the applicant brings benefits back to their organisation and the wider NHS;
- Lay member, (to give an objective view) will be knowledgeable about the workings of the NHS and may have informed lay involvement in healthcare and experience of the patients’ perspective;
Applications to be returned by 30th September.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.