A.c.B.C (Airway with cervical spine stabilisation, breathing, circulation)
- Patient may have other injuries co-existent with their burn injury
- O2 high flow non-rebreath mask (15 litres/min). (Not necessary for small burns without any suspected inhalation injury)
- 19. Australian and New Zealand Burn Association. Emergency Management of Severe Burns Course Manual. 1996.
- 38. American College of Surgeons. Injuries due to burns and cold. In ACS committee on trauma, ed. Advanced Trauma Life Support for Doctors (ATLS), pp 273-88. Chicago: 1997.
- 39. Hodgetts T, McNeil I, Cooke M. The Pre-Hospital Emergency Management Master. London: BMJ, 1995.