Queen Mary University of London are offering a 1 year Post Graduate Certificate and a 2 year Master of Science in Burn Care. These courses are suited for all members of the burns multidisciplinary team and are delivered on a distance learning basis to suit full-time professionals in the field.
For more information contact Amanda Gaddes via email@example.com
This course is for Military candidates only. For further details and to book onto an EMSB course.
Closing Date for Applications Thursday 11th July 2019.
A quick message for you and your students/colleagues that the early bird registration deadline for the next Annual General Meeting of the ETRS (Munich 11-13th September 2019) is 15th June.
Don’t forget there is:
- A Young Investigator prize session (within the chance to win a funded presentation slot at the next Wound Healing Society meeting in the USA)
- A poster prize competition
- Three PhD and three PostDoc bursaries available
We are also very excited to be running a pre-conference workshop (no registration fee; max. 25 places) on 10th September to help early career researchers develop their networks and links within the community.
Hence, please get your abstracts and entries for prizes/bursaries submitted as soon as possible (see the website for further details; https://www.etrs2019.de)
We look forward to seeing you in Munich in September.
The annual Canadian Burn Symposium returns to Toronto for 2019. The program will focus on Burn Care innovation through research. Topics will include:
- Standardized and protocolized burn care in Canada
- Performance and quality improvement
- Long term outcomes
- Translational research in burns
- Long-term outcomes and quality of life
- State of the art science: critical care, wound care and or therapy
Visit https://www.cpd.utoronto.ca/cdnburnnetwork for more details and to register.