We aim to cover:
- Short welcome introduction
- Variety of presentations including Atrauman® Silicone – including cost saving analysis
- Sharing of nursing audits and research between services
- Determine aims and goals for the SIG
Discussion on how best to structure future communication
The BBA Annual Scientific Meeting 2019, entitled ‘Passing the Torch’ will be held at the Queens Hotel, City Square, Leeds LS1 1PJ.
The programme will include:
– Challenging Scientific Programme
– Distinguished Speakers
– Full networking programme
– Trade Exhibition
CME points have been applied for.
The deadline for the earlybird registration is 1 March 2019.
This course is for Military candidates only. For further details and to book onto an EMSB course.