This Education Day is aimed at doctors and nurses who may be involved in responding to a mass casualty incident involving burns, blasts, chemical burns and other major trauma.
The day will focus on:
- Burns Mass Casualty Plan – An update
- Pre-hospital Management of Blast Injury
- Managing Blast Injury (Anaesthetics / ITU)
- Surgical Management of Blast Injury
- Chemical Burns and the Management
- Novichok – Lessons learned Salisbury
- Managing Ballistic Injury
Free parking, lunch and refreshments provided. CPD points applied for.