This two-day program will provide an update on tools used to address acute psychosocial stressors for patients, their families and healthcare professionals. Look forward to complex clinical cases, first responder sessions, hands-on workshops and more.
2021 Hot Topics
- Practical tools to help address acute psychosocial stressors faced by health practitioners
- Mental Health and Well-being for the health provider
- Prevention to first response
- Social Integration – Beyond the Burn
- Clinical Cases (Complications vs. Amazing achievements)
- Game Changers to Improve Care
- Breakout sessions for physical/occupational therapists, nursing and researchers
- Plastic surgeons
- Trauma Surgeons
- Occupational Therapists
Please see details about the conference at the program site, and stay tuned for registration, venue and hotel information.
This event will provide an essential update on the modern management and peri-operative care of surgical emergency patients. Join experts from critical care, surgery and emergency medicine as they explore various emergency surgery situations and different care pathways. Modern principles of peri-operative assessment and post-operative critical care will be presented and discussed. The winner of the Norman Tanner Prize and Glaxo Travelling Fellowship will also be announced.
Speakers include Professor David Walker, Consultant in Anaesthesia and Critical Care, University College Hospital, Dr Sally El-Ghazali, Immediate Past Chair, Association of Anaesthetists Trainee Committee, Major Thomas Konig, Specialist Surgeon in General, Vascular and Trauma Surgery, Royal London Hospital and Defence Medical Services and many more.