This two-day program will provide an update on tools used to address acute psychosocial stressors for patients, their families and healthcare professionals. Look forward to complex clinical cases, first responder sessions, hands-on workshops and more.
2021 Hot Topics
- Practical tools to help address acute psychosocial stressors faced by health practitioners
- Mental Health and Well-being for the health provider
- Prevention to first response
- Social Integration – Beyond the Burn
- Clinical Cases (Complications vs. Amazing achievements)
- Game Changers to Improve Care
- Breakout sessions for physical/occupational therapists, nursing and researchers
- Plastic surgeons
- Trauma Surgeons
- Occupational Therapists
Please see details about the conference at the program site, and stay tuned for registration, venue and hotel information.